Wisteria made a pact with the Devil, and now she’s very powerful. But as always, dealing with the Devil comes at a price: she has the soul of a crow and only has the power to control these scary creatures.
Wisteria, the witch that made pact with the devil (probably Barbatos). Despite being dictated by the game as a “support”, she works like an all-around curser based on her movepool. She is still great but not a considerable choice due to her flaws.
- Great variety of status effects
- 50% Stamina DrainStamina Drain
- Special has AoE Possession
- Decent speed
- Absurd stamina cost (highest being her 100% Stamina drain move which has a whopping 50s!)
- Bad trait
- Special is terrible damage-wise (AoE 25 Dark dmg + Possession)
- High cooldowns
Recommended moveset Edit
- Hysteria Omen (40 Dark dmg + Dmg Reduction + Nightmare, 37s, 3-turn CD)
- Huge Trick (35 AoE Dark dmg+ Random Negative effect, 34s, 3-turn CD)
- Exhausting Swing (50 Magic dmg+ 100% Stamina Removal, 50s, 4-turn CD)
- Anything from Skill group 2