Being the seventh son of a wealthy family gave w'Olftagnan three things: a weird name, an opportunity to become a master of the sword, and the curse of lycanthropy.
Overview[edit | edit source]
w'Olftagnan would be a mediocre attacker with bad stats and lackluster skillpool without his Full Moon skill. Full Moon is what saves him from being an inferior monster; it boosts Double Damage for all allies, which can be very essential for a team of attackers to take down numerous monsters, and regenerates 50% health and clears negative statuses after getting hurt. Especially for w'Olftagnan, he can deal some heavy damage on monsters with his boost.
His attacking skills deal high to medium damage that additionally apply Damage Reduction, steal life, and clear negative effects to himself. Pretty dull and could been better, but very high damage that those skills inflict ignore those problems.
- Good trait
- Low cooldowns and stamina costs
- Full Moon: Team NER + Double Damage + 25% heal skill
- Horrible stats, most particularly speed for a support
- Only negative effect inflicts is Damage Reduction
Recommended Skillset[edit | edit source]
Awoo![edit | edit source]
- Moon Shine (45 Light dmg + Self-NER, 22s, 1-turn CD)
- Full Moon (Team NER + Double Damage + 25% Heal, 26s, 2-turn CD)
- Crinos Fury (60 Dark dmg + Life Steal 26s, 2-turn CD)
- Alpha Howl (55 Dark dmg + Damage Reduction, 26s, no CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed; 3 Team Strength
After your monsters did the fighting and w'Olftagnan is still alive, use Full Moon to regenerate their health from enemies' attacks, clear their negative statuses if so, and boost Double Damage to stomp enemies again to death. If they survive, then use any damaging skills, suggestively Crinos Fury.
Since his speed stat is so horrible, you should probably stick with team speed or any team rune instead. If you have no monsters better than w'Olftagnan, you can stick with just Speed runes, but Team Speed is recommended.
Counters[edit | edit source]
- A lot of Metal attackers can take down w'Olftagnan. Monsters include Pandalfio, Prototyperion, and Nautilus-1 are recommended due to his element being weak to metal.
- Since he has hardened as a trait, it's fairly easy to control him.