Teddy Fear is quite a nice Dark/Earth Tank. He has moves that reduce the foes' damage output via 25% Damage Reduction and Daze. He can also heal himself by a nice amount while giving himself Regeneration. And as a nice bonus, he also has Stuns in his arsenal. But despite all that, he's at C rank, and for some good reasons. One of them is that although reducing the amount of damage you receive is great, all of that means nothing if you cannot KO' them, which Teddy Fear can't due to his horrendous Strength and low power moves.
- Very high life
- Good Speed
- Great Trait
- 25% Damage Reduction
- 40% Heal + Regeneration move
- Special move has Special element
- Only has one weakness: Light
- Awful Power
- No AoE moves
- Can be Freezed and Possessed
- Although his Special has a great elemental type, that means nothing due to its terrible power: a pathetic 60. Plus it doesn't even have any bonus effects.
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Bestfriends/ Let's take it slow ( Bestfriends for 35 Dark dmg + Dmg Deduction w/ 16s, 0-turn CD) / (Slow for 40 Earth dmg w/ 18s, 0-turn CD)
- I Like You (Heal 40% Life + Regeneration w/ 18s, 3-turn CD)
- Friendzoned (40 Dark dmg + Stun w/ 22s, 1 turn CD)
- Meet my Boo (60 Dark dmg w/ 19s, 1 turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength 1 Life
This set is based around trying to make use of Teddy Fear's horrid Power and take out something. I'm not gonna talk about it since 1. It is a TERRIBLE idea to use him as an Attacker and 2. This isn't my set.
- Bestfriends ( 35 Dark dmg + 25% Damage Reduction w/ 16s, 0-turn CD )
- I Like You ( Heal 40% Life + Regeneration w/ 18s, 3-turn CD )
- Friendzoned ( 40 Dark dmg + Stun w/ 22s, 1-turn CD )
- You're Cute ( 35 Dark dmg + Daze w/ 14s, 0-turn CD )
Recommended Runes: 3 Life / 1 Team Strength 2 Life
This set is based around using Teddy Fear to his full Tanking potential. Bestfriends is there to apply 25% Damage Reduction to a foe, reducing the amount of damage they deal. That combined with You're Cute's Daze reduces their Power by about 44% while reducing their accuracy by 25%. I Like You is the best (and only viable) heal move he's got, the initial massive heal can save your butt in dire situations while keeping you healthy in the upcoming turns with Regeneration. Friendzoned is there for a bit more utility, the Stun is always useful.