Every time we break up, she tears apart the little bear I gave her.
Teddy Fear is quite a nice Dark/Earth Tank. He has moves that reduce the foes' damage output via 25% Damage Reduction and Daze. He can also heal himself by a nice amount while giving himself Regeneration. And as a nice bonus, he also has Stuns in his arsenal.
But despite all that, he's at C rank, and for some good reasons. One of them is that although reducing the amount of damage you receive is great, all of that means nothing if you cannot KO' them, which Teddy Fear can't due to his horrendous strength and low power moves.
- Amazing life stat
- Good Speed
- Decent trait
- Stun, Daze, and Damage Reduction (not in one move)
- Low cooldowns and stamina costs
- 40% life heal move and two regeneration moves
- Awful Power
- No protections despite being a tank
- Mediocre special
- Easily denied by anything other than Stun
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Bestfriends (35 Dark dmg + Damage Reduction, 16s, 0 CD)
- I Like You (Self Heal 40% Life + Regeneration, 18s, 3 CD)
- Friendzoned (40 Dark dmg + Stun, 22s, 1 CD)
- You're Cute (35 Dark dmg + Daze, 14s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 1 Team Strength, 2 Life
This set is based around using Teddy Fear to his full Tanking potential. Bestfriends is there to apply 25% Damage Reduction to a foe, reducing the amount of damage they deal. That combined with You're Cute reduces their Power by about 50% while reducing their accuracy by 25%. I Like You is the best (and only viable) heal move he's got, the initial massive heal can save your butt in dire situations while keeping you healthy in the upcoming turns with Regeneration. Friendzoned is there for a bit more utility, the Stun is always useful.
- Despite his massive life stat, he can be easily take down by Light attackers. Examples include Kaori, Eburwin, and Semargl (who can also negate his I Like You skill).
- You can also possess and freeze him.