Monster Legends is a big universe and you can get lost in it sometimes. However, no matter how lost you are, don’t ask Teashire for directions! He will always show you the way to his trap and you’ll never find a way out of it!
Role: Denier / Attacker
Teashire is a fast Epic denier and attacker. His gimmicks include Daze, Nightmares and Possession. Overall a good epic, but still cut short to OP rank due to his trait, life stat, and a decent amount of “50% chance” moves.
- Good power and speed
- Possession skill with 1 CD
- AoE Mega-Possession skill with 2 CD
- Heavy-hitting moves despite his primary denier role
- Low cooldowns
- Mediocre life
- Can only inflict Nightmares and Daze as other negative effects
- Trait is not very useful
- Decent amount of 50% chance moves, including his Mega-Possession one
Recommended Moveset Edit
Chesire Cat Edit
- Am I Rude? (30 AoE Dark dmg + 50% MegaPossession, 33s, 2-turn CD)
- Is It Raining Today? (50 Magic dmg + 50% Daze + 50% Nightmares, 25s, 1-turn CD)
- What Do You Have Here? (45 Dark dmg + Possession, 26s, 1-turn CD)
- Be My Guest (55 Dark dmg, 26s, no CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed / 2 Speed; 1 Strength / 2 Speed; 1 Team Strength / 2 Team Speed; 1 Strength / 3 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Since he has a lot of “50% Chance” moves, it's best to have an ally who can inflict Guard Down, Trait Disable or give precision to his/her team. Bonnie Bark would be a great recommendation, since her precision move also removes negative status effects, and gives damage boost.
- Since he's Immune to Nightmares, he can be denied easily as long as you're faster than him.
- Any attackers that can take him out is good too. Kaori, in particular, has Fear No Dark, a move that gives her Dark Protection + Immune to Possession + Precision, making Teashire's gimmicks useless against her, and heavy hard-hitting moves with staus effects to drain his average life.
- As if that wasn't enough, blinding and/or dazing him would be a good counter too, seeing his majority of 50% Chance moves. Monsters include Bonnie Bark, Esthirel (which is a Light monster), and Hippierion are recommended.