Monster Legends is a big universe and you can get lost in it sometimes. However, no matter how lost you are, don’t ask Teashire for directions! He will always show you the way to his trap and you’ll never find a way out of it!
Role: Denier / Attacker Edit
Teashire is a fast Epic denier/attacker. His gimmicks include: Possession, Daze, Nightmares and MegaPossession. Overall an extremely good epic, but still cut short to OP rank due to his trait, Life stat, and a decent amount of “50% chance” moves.
- Great Stats (except for Life)
- 2 Possession moves
- Single Nightmares and Daze in one move
- Some high damaging moves despite being a primary denier
- Most moves have low cooldowns
- Average Life
- Can only inflict Nightmares, Daze, Possession and MegaPossession
- Bad Trait
- Decent amount of 50% chance moves, so it'll be based on luck
Recommended Moveset Edit
Chesire Cat Edit
- Am I Rude? (30 AoE Dark dmg + 50% MegaPossession, 33s, 2-turn CD)
- Is It Raining Today? (50 Magic dmg + 50% Daze + 50% Nightmares, 25s, 1-turn CD)
- What Do You Have Here? (45 Dark dmg + Possession, 26s, 1-turn CD)
- Be My Guest / Am I Troubling you? (Guest for 55 Dark dmg, 26s, no CD) / (Troubling for AoE 25 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 33s, 2-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed / 2 Speed; 1 Strength / 2 Speed; 1 Team Strength / 2 Team Speed; 1 Strength / 3 Team Speed Edit
- Since he's Immune to Nightmares, he can be denied easily as long as you're faster than him.
- Any attackers that can take him out is good too. Kaori, in particular, has Fear No Dark, a move that gives her Dark Protection + Immune to Possession + Precision, making Teashire's gimmicks useless against her (since he has no PER), and heavy hard-hitting moves with staus effects to drain his average life.