When you guard evil, it’s normal that you become evil, too. But if you're loyal to your principles and know how to balance your duties and beliefs, you won’t have a problem staying on track.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Tartarus is a cyclops that guards evil and has unique moves that probably makes one of the, if not, the strongest early epic.
- Low cooldowns
- Amazing life
- Decent power
- Good damage output
- Self Double Damage + 30% Heal
- Moves aren’t too stamina costly
- Can breed two legendaries (Thorder & Deadwolf)
- Very slow
- Bad trait
- Special is good, but bland: AoE 60 Earth dmg
- Expansive Wave uses 40 stamina.
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
- Atlas Support (60 Earth dmg + Stun, 15s, 0 CD)
- Revenge of no one (55 Magic dmg, 18s, 0 CD)
- Expansive Wave (AoE 40 Earth dmg, 40s, 2 CD)
- Polyphemus Rage (30% heal + Double Damage, 12s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life (Tank); 2 Speed, 1 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed (Attacker)