When you guard evil, it’s normal that you become evil, too. But if you're loyal to your principles and know how to balance your duties and beliefs, you won’t have a problem staying on track.
Tartarus is a cyclops that guards evil and has unique moves that probably makes one of the, if not, the strongest early epic.
- Low cooldowns
- Amazing life
- Decent power
- Good damage output
- Self Double Damage + 30% Heal
- Moves aren’t too stamina costly
- Can breed two legendaries (Thorder & Deadwolf)
- Very slow
- Bad trait
- Special is good, but bland: AoE 60 Earth dmg
- Expansive Wave uses 40 stamina.
- Atlas Support (60 Earth dmg + Stun, 15s, 0 CD)
- Revenge of no one (55 Magic dmg, 18s, 0 CD)
- Expansive Wave (AoE 40 Earth dmg, 40s, 2 CD)
- Polyphemus Rage (30% heal + Double Damage, 12s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life (Tank); 2 Speed, 1 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed (Attacker)
- In Greek mythology, Tartarus is the realm of the underworld reserved to punish the wicked as well as imprison the Titans.
- Design and skills reference a mythical cyclops, the most famous of which was Polyphemus. Odysseus blinded Polyphemus and told him that his name was "Nobody" or "No one," so that would be who Polyphemus blamed for his blindness. Polyphemus also killed Acis, crushing him with a boulder, while vying for the affections of Galatea.