Hell is a busy place with crazy punishment schedules. To make sure that no one spends a day without suffering, Barbatos has hired a group of Soulfagi. These creatures are the ones to carry condemned souls from one area of punishment to the next.
Soulfagous is a good Magic/Fire epic. It may look like an average epic with average skills and average stats, but in reality the most amazing thing about this Soulfagous is its ability to remove stamina. Removing stamina is Soul’s main gimmick, and Soulfagous does it very well. Soul has multiple stamina removal moves and Soul can apply Stamina Leak, which is very good for a monster who’s main gimmick is to remove stamina. But Soul's special skill and life stat could be improved, and Soul has nasty cooldowns for its stamina removal moves. But that doesn’t stop Soulfagous from reaching the S+ rank in Viability Ranking, which is a very good ranking for an epic monster.
- Good Power, Speed, and Trait
- Decent relic slots
- Multiple Stamina Removal moves
- Can also regain stamina from its stamina removal moves
- Stamina Leak
- 50 Fire dmg move
- Low stamina costs
- Other than Stamina Leak and stamina removal, there’s not much else to Soulfagous.
- Moderately high cooldowns
- Special and life stat could be somewhat better
Recommended Moveset Edit
Remove Stamina Quick! Edit
- Bleeding Soul (50 Fire dmg, 26s, 1-turn CD)
- Weak Anima (AoE 35 Magic dmg + Stamina Leak, 32s, 2-turn CD)
- Soul Devour (AoE 30% Stamina Removal + Stamina Leak, 28s, 2-turn CD)
- Soulfagous Diet (50% Stamina Removal w/ 31s, 3-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 3 Team Speed
This Soulfagous set is all about removing stamina from enemies. Bleeding Soul does a decent amount of Fire dmg to one enemy with 1 CD, meaning that you can use it over and over. Weak Anima deals a nice amount of Magic dmg to all enemies while applying Stamina Leak to remove more stamina over time. Soul Devour removes 30% of stamina from all enemies while applying Stamina Leak for 3 turns, and Soulfagous Diet removes 50% of stamina from a single enemy.