Sam used to be a cheerful sponge, but ever since he ingested toxic soap all he wants is to die. He suffers with every breath, so he picks on his enemies to provoke them so that they will attack him and kill him. No luck so far!
Soap Sam is like a mutated version of SpongeBob Squarepants. Gimmicks includes messing with enemies' stamina.
- Great stats
- Many stamina removal moves
- Low cooldowns
- Self Stamina Regeneration with no CD
- Terrible trait
- Garbage relic slots
- Bland special
- Tartar Sauce, his only decent AoE move cost 35 stamina!
- Repetitive moveset (nothing but stamina manipulation and nothing else)
- Mediocre damage output despite his high power stat
- Barnacles (45 Thunder dmg + 25% Stamina Drain, 26s, 1 CD)
- Tartar Sauce (AoE 35 Magic dmg + Stamina Leak, 35s, 1 CD)
- I'm Ready (40 Magic dmg + Self Stamina Regen, 26s, 0 CD)
- No Problem-O (50 Magic dmg + Self 20% Stamina Regen, 26s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength / Team Speed
Recommended Relics: 2 Oblation Trap / Oblation Trap, Delayer Trap
- Any Earth/Nature attacker can take this thing. Primigenius is good for this, due to his elemental advantage. While he can remove his stamina, eventually he can spam Fossil Rush (which constantly regenerate him 20% of his health) and fend off his mediocre damage output.