Half robot, half rock. Sir Francis Rock was designed by engineers as a durable robot worker for factories, but when Privateer Morgan saw him, he knew he had more potential and bought him as the last line of defense for the crew.
Sir Francis Rock is a really great Epic monster, specializing in removing shields, quicksands, and stuns. He also has a great stats and special. Overall, a great and considerable choice in wars if you have no decent Earth or Metal Legendaries.
- Great stats
- Shield Breaker, Quicksand, Stun, and (Instant) Shield Removal (NOT in one move though)
- Special is great (Team NER + Stamina regen + 100% Life Shield)
- Decent trait
- All great moves (at least in Skills Group 3) have sort of high cooldowns
- No AoE Metal based attacks. All metal-based attacks are single (and can only inflict stun)
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Macroturbulence (AoE 45 Earth dmg + Shield Breaker, 22s, 3-turn CD)
- Evanescent Wave / Nanophonotic Device (Wave for 60 Metal dmg + Stun, 27s, 2-turn CD) / (Device for 40 Metal dmg + Stun, 30s, no CD)
- Space Quake (AoE 40 Earth dmg + Quicksands, 22s, 3-Turn CD)
- Space Turbulence / Altered Vectors (Turbulence for AoE 35 Earth dmg + Instant Shield Removal, 29s, no CD) / (Vectors for 50 Earth dmg + Quicksand, 23s, no CD)
Here is a recommended Sir Francis Rock moveset. You may want your denier to go first, so 3 team speed or if you want to take advantage of his power stat, choose 2 Team Speed and 1 Strength. Otherwise, if you want to take advantage of all the above choose the rainbow rune build (1 L, 1 TSpd, 1 Str). Your first move can be Macrotubulence, to prevent your enemies from shielding themselves, or Evanescent Wave to deny one enemy with stun (if your main denier missed one). Nanophonotic Device also do the same, albeit a 20 lower dmg output and higher stamina cost, but no cooldown. Then hit them up with Space Quake, applying a strong torture effect in the enemy team. Space Turbulence is there to remove the enemies' shield immediately.
Recommended Runes: 1 Life, 1 Team Speed, 1 Strength; 2 Team Speed, 1 Strength; 3 Team Speed; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed
- He can be possessed and frozen easily. Teashire can do the job to take him out.