Half robot, half rock. Sir Francis Rock was designed by engineers as a durable robot worker for factories, but when Privateer Morgan saw him, he knew he had more potential and bought him as the last line of defense for the crew.
Sir Francis Rock is a really great Epic monster, specializing in removing shields, quicksands, and stuns. He also has a great stats and special. Overall, a great and considerable choice in wars if you have no decent Earth or Metal Legendaries.
- Great stats
- Access to stun
- Access to Shield Breaker and Shield Removal
- Special is great (Team NER + Stamina regen + 100% Life Shield)
- Decent trait
- Low stamina costs
- No cooldowns on some skills
- High cooldowns on some skills
- Relic slots aren't great for his role
- Macroturbulence (AoE 45 Earth dmg + Shield Breaker, 22s, 3 CD)
- Evanescent Wave / Nanophonotic Device (Wave for 60 Metal dmg + Stun, 27s, 2 CD) / (Device for 40 Metal dmg + Stun, 30s, 0 CD)
- Space Quake (AoE 40 Earth dmg + Quicksands, 22s, 3 CD)
- Space Turbulence / Altered Vectors (Turbulence for AoE 35 Earth dmg + Shield Removal, 29s, 0 CD) / (Vectors for 50 Earth dmg + Quicksand, 23s, 0 CD)
Here is a recommended Sir Francis Rock moveset. You may want your denier to go first, so 3 team speed or if you want to take advantage of his power stat, choose 2 Team Speed and 1 Strength.Your first move can be Macrotubulence, to prevent your enemies from shielding themselves, or Evanescent Wave to deny one enemy with stun (if your main denier missed one). Nanophonotic Device also do the same, albeit a 20 lower dmg output and higher stamina cost, but no cooldown. Then hit them up with Space Quake, applying a strong torture effect in the enemy team. Space Turbulence is there to remove the enemies' shield immediately.
Recommended Runes: 2 Team Speed, 1 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
Recommended Relics: Heavy Duty Armor, Armor of Duty