One day while Mjonir, the Guardian of Runes, was crafting the finest Speed rune in his temple, a lightning bolt sparked from his hammer. When it hit the floor, the bolt cracked open and Semargl emerged! Now Semargl protects Mjolnir's Temple from sneaky masters.
Role: Curser/Attacker Edit
Semargl, the flying dog that was created when Mjonir (the Guardian of Runes) was crafting a Speed rune. Semargl is great against monsters whose main gimmick is healing due to the fact that this doggo is one of the two Epics that has access to Negate Healing, the other being Cybele. Semargl has a good variety of status effects, combine that with its great stats and you have the phenomenon that is Semargl.
- Amazing stats
- Low cooldowns
- Great variety of status effects such as Negate Healing, Dmg Reduction, Blind, etc.
- Special deals 65 Thunder AoE dmg and gives extra turns
- Decent damage output
- Trait could be better
- Flying Sheperd is only single target, meaning he couldn't amplify his (or his teammates') damage output to other enemies.
- Somewhat high stamina costs
Recommended Moveset Edit
Mjolnir's Pet Edit
- Truth Custody (40 AoE Light dmg + Negate Healing, 35s, 3-turn CD)
- Blinding Sparks (65 Thunder dmg + Blind, 29s, 2-turn CD)
- Flying Shepherd (45 Light dmg + Light Weakness + Thunder Weakness, 26s, 1-turn CD)
- Dogs Pure Look / Pods Revenge (Look for 35 AoE Thunder dmg + 50% chance of Dmg Reduction, 33s, 1-turn CD) / (Revenge for 50 Light dmg + Dmg Reduction, 26s, 1-turn CD)
Recommended Allies Edit
- His cursing can be helpful to any monsters. Light and Thunder epic attackers, especially Kaori, whose damage output can be more dangerous thanks to his access to Light and Thunder Weakness. Another ally that he can be helpful for is Hippierion, since his Total Damage Reduction moves can heal the enemy team and Negate Healing can suppress this, thus denying the enemies with no drawbacks.