Only the bravest can tame Scorchpeg and walk away unsinged. This wild stallion soars in the skies close to the sun to recharge its raging fires. But if tamed, Scorchpeg can keep you warm on the darkest nights.
Scorchpeg is an old Light/Fire epic. It is breedable and shares a similar design with Pegasus.
- Good trait
- Somewhat low cooldowns
- Decent skills and special
- Burn + Daze
- Team 35% Heal
- 60 Light dmg
- Moves aren’t too stamina costly
- Mediocre stats
- Energy Storm costs almost 40 stamina
- Energy Storm (60 Light dmg w/ 39s, 2-turn CD)
- Mass Heal (Heal all allies by 35% w/ 30s, 2-turn CD)
- Fire Wall / Holy Nova (Fire Wall for 25 AoE Fire dmg w/ 37s, 2 turn CD) and (Holy Nova for 25 AoE Light dmg w/ 37s, 2 turn CD)
- Nuclear Heat (25 Fire dmg + Burn + Daze w/ 22s, 1 turn CD)