Salamander is a very fast epic attacker who can apply Sticky Lava, Ignite, and Magnetize (eew). His main job is to set up magnetization, then Sticky Lava, then dish out MASSIVE damage. He has some of the best stats of all epics, but has an awful trait.
- Sticky Lava (Yay)
- Magnetization (Eww)
- Good special - 60 AoE Fire Damage, Stun, Ignite.
- Great life
- Great Power
- Annoying Cooldowns
- AoE moves have high stamina costs
- Only does Ignite, Sticky Lava and Magnetize.
- Did I mention the cooldowns? Everything in Skills group 3 has at leats 2 CD and skills group 2 also has 1 CD on all moves.
Recommended moveset Edit
- Embers of Lava (35 AoE Fire dmg + Ignite w/ 35s, 4-turn CD)
- Mercury Shot (40 AoE Metal dmg + Magnetize w/ 35s, 2-turn CD)
- Hot Soup (35 AoE Metal dmg + Sticky Lava w/ 35s, 3-turn CD)
- Hot Rock (55 Metal dmg + 26s, 1-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength / 2 Speed; 1 Strength / 2 Strength; 1 Speed / 2 Strength; 1 Team speed / 1 Strength; 2 Team speed
(Note: If you are feeling lucky, you can swap out Liquid Metal for Hot Soup [50% chance of Sticky Lava and Magnetization] or Mercury Shot.)