This ancient and pure soul of the forest has been learning to control the sacred, yet forgotten, elemental runes for ages. Will those powers be enough to vanquish the darkest powers?
Overview[edit | edit source]
Rootziel is a very good supporter. He works the same way as Laomu, being able to apply a random negative effect to the enemy team, but more inclined at supporting his team. Overall, a great support/curser hybrid, but he do have some flaws that prevents him from climbing into higher ranks.
- Good stats and trait
- Can Heal, Regenerate, and NER
- AoE Random Negative Effect
- Ally 40% Heal + 50% Stamina Regeneration
- Can breed a legendary (Hasai)
- High stamina costs
- Special could be better (Team NER + 100% Heal)
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
- Perversive Runes (30 AoE Nature dmg + Random Negative Effect, 50s, 2-turn CD)
- Vital Element (Ally Heal 40% + 50% Stamina Regeneration, 26s, 1-turn CD)
- Redemial Element (Heal 35% Health + Regeneration + NER, 35s, 2 turn CD)
- Detrimental Runes / Invigorating Runes (Detrimental for 30 Nature dmg + Random Negative effect, 30s, 1-turn CD) / (Invigorating for 35 Light dmg + Self Regeneration, 40s, 3 turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Negate or Reverse healing monsters like Cybele, Semargl, and Yedra are recommended to prevent him from healing his team.
- Any Fire and/or Metal attacker can wipe him out. Monsters include Burning Rogue, Pandalfio, and Hellberus are recommended.