This ancient and pure soul of the forest has been learning to control the sacred, yet forgotten, elemental runes for ages. Will those powers be enough to vanquish the darkest powers?
Rootziel is a very good supporter. He can heal 30%, 35% and 40% of health, Regen, NER, and can apply a Random Negative Effect to all enemies.
- Good life, speed, and trait
- Can Heal, Regenerate, and NER
- AoE Random Negative Effect
- Ally 40% Heal + 50% Stamina Regeneration
- Can breed a legendary (Hasai)
- Bad power (doesn't matter because he's a support)
- High stamina costs
- Special could be better (Team NER + 100% Heal)
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Perversive Runes (30 AoE Nature dmg + Random Negative Effect, 50s, 2-turn CD)
- Vital Element (Ally Heal 40% + 50% Stamina Regeneration, 26s, 1-turn CD)
- Redemial Element (Heal 35% Health + Regeneration + NER, 35s, 2 turn CD)
- Detrimental Runes / Invigorating Runes (Detrimental for 30 Nature dmg + Random Negative effect, 30s, 1-turn CD) / (Invigorating for 35 Light dmg + Self Regeneration, 40s, 3 turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed