Electro-charged stomping power, pure and simple. The Rhynex’s horn packs a seriously high voltage punch, and they are not afraid to charge. Still, they make good companions, especially when the power is out.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Rhynex is a fundamentally faster and bulkier, but fragile, cousin of Rabidex that anyone can easily obtain it via breeding. It has mediocrely-bad life and strength stats, but amazing speed stat that can outspeed its enemies though.
Its skills consist of applying Burn, Poison, and Slow on one enemy, and some AoE skills, which are pretty useless, concerning its awful strength stat, low damage, and has no effects, unlike Rabidex, which its AoE skill can apply Slow and it's slightly stronger.
Not a great monster competitively, but useful for beginners.
- Incredible speed
- Okay trait
- Handy special (Double Life + Shield + Taunt)
- Can breed two legendaries (Nemestrinus & Clivia)
- Abysmal strength
- Bad life
- Moderate cooldowns
- AoE skills have high stamina cost, low damage, and don't apply any statuses
- Bland skillpool
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
- Thunder God (60 Thunder damage,16s, 2 CD)
- Wrath of Thor (AoE 25 Thunder damage, 37s, 2 CD)
- Force Nature (AoE 25 Nature damage, 37s, 2 CD)
- Sparks Beam (40 Thunder damage + Burn 19s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
Since Rhynex is pretty fragile by default for its low health and strength, you would rather apply 3 Team Speed since he has pretty good speed stat that doesn't need anything personal and can help your allies do a better job if they're better monsters competitively.
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Despite his speed, he can be pretty much denied by monsters that don't rely on Stun. Monsters include Bonnie Bark (which is also a Fire monster and Avaast are recommended.
- Decent Earth/Fire attackers like Burning Rogue and Ledovech are great for taking him down. Beginner-friendly monsters like Dragonian Beast can do the same justice.