The rampant Rabidex tunnels underground waiting for the right moment to strike! When you walk through the countryside there will always be a wild Rabidex close by, waiting... waiting to pounce!
Rabidex is very very VERY bad. This electric rabbit is easily outclassed by some rares such as Mudflow and Eggknock. Its power and life are weak, and can inflict status effects that aren't even useful most of the time. In fact, Rabidex is so bad, it is the one of the only Epic monster in the F tier in Viability Ranking, thus, one of the worst Epic monster in Monster Legends. He just isn't completely useless because he can breed two legendaries, but just DON'T use he in competitive.
- Great speed
- Good trait
- Can breed two Legendaries monsters (Thorder & Ukuduma)
- All moves deal around 30 damage, except one deals 60 damage and guess what else? HIS DEFAULT MOVE WHICH DEALS 45 DAMAGE.
- Really bad Power and Life
- Limited, if not, no status effects
- High stamina costs
- All of his moves has (undeserving) cooldowns
- Special is boring
- Bland and generic movepool
Recommended Moveset Edit
Wild Countryside Rabbit Edit
- Thunder God (60 Thunder dmg, 30 stamina, 2-turn CD)
- Leaf Choke (45 Nature dmg, 25 stamina, 2-turn CD)
- Inner Stiff (AoE 30 Physical + Slow, 35 stamina, 1-turn CD)
- Poison Cloud (AoE Poison, 37 stamina, 2-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: Any Runes of your choice