Protoyperion was Ingenica’s first successful war machine, made from rough materials. She hadn’t yet found the ultimate formula to make her Artifacts immune to all status effects, but she did manage to make Prototyperion a Bulwark, so even if not immune, it is very resistant.
Prototyperion, the first invention of Ingenica and the early iteration of Tankerion. Overall, not great, not terrible.
- Amazing trait for an Epic
- Special has a 50% chance of killing an enemy!
- Good stats
- Low-ish cooldowns
- Healing moves take away life from ally/himself
- AoE stun has 50% chance of landing and a horrendous stamina cost of 46, either that or you will waste a good chunk of stamina.
- Gives Metal protection to all enemies
- No Taunt despite being a tank
- Sam Maloof (70 Metal dmg, 20s, 2-turn CD)
- 40 Tons Per Inch (30 AoE Nature dmg + Metal protection, 32s, 2-turn CD)
- Paul Sellers (55 Metal dmg, 20s, 1 turn-CD)
- 60 Tons Per Inch (AoE 35 Nature dmg + 50% Stun, 46s, 2-turn CD)
Recommended runes: 2 Life, 1 Strength ; 2 Strength, 1 Life ; 1 Life, 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Due to his trait, he cannot be inflicted by torture or control effects. Any hard-hitting attackers, like Kaori, can take this wooden artifact out of the picture.