Protoyperion was Ingenica’s first successful war machine, made from rough materials. She hadn’t yet found the ultimate formula to make her Artifacts immune to all status effects, but she did manage to make Prototyperion a Bulwark, so even if not immune, it is very resistant.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Prototyperion, the first invention of Ingenica and the early iteration of Tankerion. Gimmicks include heals, stuns, and high damaging moves.
- Amazing Trait
- Special has a 50% chance of killing an enemy!
- Great Life stat
- Low-ish cooldowns
- Can't give protection to allies despite being a tank
- Average speed and power stat
- High stamina costs outside of Sam Maloof/Paul Sellers
- Awful relic slots for his role (Amulet / Amulet)
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
Proto-Tankerion[edit | edit source]
- Sam Maloof (70 Metal dmg, 20s, 2 CD)
- Solder Excess (Ally 30% heal + Self 40% Life Drain, 57s, 1 CD)
- Paul Sellers / Joint Solder (55 Metal dmg, 20s, 1 CD) / (Ally 20% Life Drain + Self 20% Heal, 32s, 1 CD)
- 60 Tons Per Inch (AoE 35 Nature dmg + 50% Stun, 46s, 2 CD)
Recommended runes: 2 Life, 1 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Life; 1 Life, 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Relics: Supercharged Amulet, Kinetik Amulet
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Due to his trait, he cannot be inflicted by torture or control effects. Any hard-hitting Fire/Magic attackers can take this wooden artifact out of the picture.