Protoyperion was Ingenica’s first successful war machine, made from rough materials. She hadn’t yet found the ultimate formula to make her Artifacts immune to all status effects, but she did manage to make Prototyperion a Bulwark, so even if not immune, it is very resistant.
Role: Tanky Support
Prototyperion, one of the few Artifact epics. He is the first invention of Ingenica and the early iteration of Tankerion. Gimmicks include heals, stuns, and high damaging moves.
- Amazing trait
- Special has a 50% chance of killing an enemy!
- Great life stat
- Good power
- Low cooldowns
- Can't give protection to allies despite being a tank
- Bad speed
- High stamina costs outside of Sam Maloof/Paul Sellers
- Awful relic slots for his role
- Some moves drain its own/allies life
- 40 Tons Per inch gives Metal Protection to enemies
- Sam Maloof (70 Metal dmg, 20s, 2 CD)
- Solder Excess (Ally 30% heal + Self 40% Life Drain, 57s, 1 CD)
- Paul Sellers / Joint Solder (55 Metal dmg, 20s, 1 CD) / (Ally 20% Life Drain + Self 20% Heal, 32s, 1 CD)
- 60 Tons Per Inch (AoE 35 Nature dmg + 50% Stun, 46s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Life; 1 Life, 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Relics: Supercharged Amulet, Kinetik Amulet, Flaming Amulet