Primigenius reigned over the Ancient Monster World until Lord Mammoth and the Mammoth Men slaughtered his race. Now he wants to finish him off once and forever.
The arch-enemy of Lord Mammoth. He's a good monster who can compete and survive for a lot of turns even against lower tier legendaries, due to his multiple healing and shield moves. He can also deny enemies using AoE Stun and do good damage while applying daze, so overall he's the best epic Tank, one of the best epics in general, and he easily deserves OP rank.
- Average stamina costs
- AoE Stun
- Has many Regeneration and shield moves, making him very tanky paired with his high life
- High life
- Can be earned early in game
- Very good trait
- Speed and Power are bit subpar
- Shield moves have high cooldowns
- No Self-NER, so Shield breaker and negate healing hurts him a lot
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Fossil Rush / Elderly Rush (Fossil for 45 Nature dmg + 3-turn Regenerarion, 28s, 0 CD) / (Elderly for 50 Nature dmg + 30% heal, 27s, 0 CD)
- Aged Remains (55 Earth dmg + Daze, 31s, 1 CD)
- Oldish Remains (30 AoE Earth dmg + Stun, 35s, 3 CD)
- Enfeebled Wall / Ancient Wall (Enfeebled for 50% Shield + Regen, 27s, 3 CD / Ancient for AoE 30% shield, 29s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life / 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Team Spees / 3 Speed
- Sir Francis Rock is a perfect counter to him, as he has access to Shield breaker, can instantly remove shield before damage, and is immune to Primigenus' only form of denial (Stun) . And worse still, despite his very good trait, he can also be stunned by him.
- Monsters with access to Negate Healing, like Cybele, can make his healing moves useless.