Primigenius reigned over the Ancient Monster World until Lord Mammoth and the Mammoth Men slaughtered his race. Now he wants to finish him off once and forever.
The arch-enemy of Lord Mammoth. He's a good monster who can compete and survive for a lot of turns even against lower tier legendaries, due to his multiple healing and shield moves. He can also deny enemies using AoE Stun and do good damage while applying daze, so overall he's the best epic Tank and one of the best epics in general.
- Manageable stamina costs
- AoE Stun
- Has many Regeneration and shield moves, making him very tanky paired with his high life
- Great Life stat, Trait and Relic slots (Armor / Shield)
- Speed and Power are bit subpar
- Best moves have high cooldowns
- No NER, so shield breaker and negate healing hurts him a lot
Recommended Movesets Edit
I Can Do This All Day (Denier/Support) Edit
- Fossil Rush / Elderly Rush (Fossil for 45 Nature dmg + Self Regeneration, 28s, 0 CD) / (Elderly for 50 Nature dmg + Self 30% heal, 27s, 0 CD)
- Aged Remains / Enfeebled Wall (Remains for 55 Earth dmg + Daze, 31s, 1 CD) / (Wall for Ally 50% Shield + Regeneration, 27s, 3 CD)
- Oldish Remains (AoE 30 Earth dmg + Stun, 35s, 3 CD)
- Ancient Wall (Team 30% shield, 29s, 3 CD)
Oldish Remains can stun the entire enemy team and then give allies time to attack. Primigenius can then use Ancient Wall to further shield his team. You can then follow up with Enfeebled Wall to increase the shield of an ally and regain their health. Fossil Rush or Elderly Rush can be used to keep Primigenius alive to help his team longer.
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Team Speed; 3 Speed/Team Speed
Recommended Relics: Armor of Duty, Heavy Duty Armor; Friendship Shield, Brave Shield
- Sir Francis Rock is a perfect counter to him, as he has access to Shield breaker and Instant shield removal, and is immune to Primigenus' only form of denial (Stun). And worse still, despite Primigenius' trait, he can also be stunned by him.
- Monsters with access to Negate Healing, like Cybele, can make his healing moves useless.