On one of his strolls, Semargl stepped into a dimension of nightmares by mistake. He quickly found the way to go back home. What he didn’t realize is that, by crossing the line between dimensions twice in a second, he left behind a creepy dark duplicate of himself!
Postiguraf, the evil counterpart of Semargl. He is a really good magic and dark attacker with several surprising and high-damaging moves.
- Good stats overall
- Various status effects (Poison, Nightmares, Bleed, Magic and Dark Weakness)
- Is in 3 books (Undead, Underworld, and Evil Legions)
- Amazing trait for an Epic
- Mostly low cooldowns
- High Stamina costing moveset
- Only one move can Inflict more than 50 Damage
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Blood Thirst (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Bleed, 35s, 3-turn CD)
- Rotten Claws / Postiguraf Curse (Claws for AoE 35 Magic dmg + Poison, 35s, 1-turn CD) / (Curse for 40 Dark dmg + Magic and Dark weakness, 35s, 1-turn CD)
- Extradimensional Poison (65 Magic dmg + Poison, 29s, 2-turn CD)
- Dreams of Postiguraf (50 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 26s, 1-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength (Ranked) / 2 Strength; 1 Speed; 3 Team Speed