On one of his strolls, Semargl stepped into a dimension of nightmares by mistake. He quickly found the way to go back home. What he didn’t realize is that, by crossing the line between dimensions twice in a second, he left behind a creepy dark duplicate of himself!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Postiguraf, the evil counterpart of Semargl. He is a really good magic and dark attacker with several surprising and high-damaging moves.
Pros:[edit | edit source]
- Good stats overall
- Special gives up to 3 extra turns
- Various status effects
- Amazing trait for an Epic
- Mostly low cooldowns
- Great Relic slots (Sword / Trap)
Cons:[edit | edit source]
- High stamina costs
- Only one move can Inflict more than 50 Damage
- His only decent damaging AoE has a 3-tutm cooldown
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
- Blood Thirst (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Bleed, 35s, 3 CD)
- Rotten Claws (AoE 35 Magic dmg + Poison, 35s, 1 CD)
- Extradimensional Poison (65 Magic dmg + Poison, 29s, 2 CD)
- Dreams of Postiguraf / Postiguraf Curse (Dreams for 50 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 26s, 1 CD) / (Curse for 40 Dark dmg + Magic Weakness + Dark weakness, 35s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength; 1 Speed
Recommended Relics: Ice-Breaking Greatsword, Soul-Shattering Greatsword; Delayer Trap, Oblation Trap
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Light and Nature attackers could just take out this rotting pooch from the sewers. Kaori is an amazing light and lightning epic extra turn attacker with an insane power stat.