Plethodons have existed since prehistoric times but they come out for a year every four centuries. If you see one, catch it! You won’t get many opportunities.
Plethodon is a Fire/Earth monster who sometimes feel like an Epic that doesn't get enough credit for having Shield moves, a pretty cool design, a mixture of different moves, and high damage.
- Well rounded stats
- Multiple Shield moves
- OK damage output
- Low stamina costs
- Only inflicts Burn, with the exception of a Stun move.
- High cooldowns
- Bad trait
- Meh special
- No damaging Earth move
Super Volcano Plethodon
- Antediluvian Shield - (50% Shield to one ally w/ 28s, 4-turn CD)
- Uncontrolled Volcanoes - (AoE 45 Fire dmg w/ 28s, Also 4-turn CD)
- Rampage Bite - (45 Fire dmg + Stun w/ 27s, 2-turn CD)
- Calescent Bite - (45 Fire dmg + Burn w/ 25s, 3-turn CD)