The good thing about Quixote having his head in the clouds is that he has his squire Panzus there to bring him back down. With his proverbs and logic, this once peasant worker is faithful in protecting Quixote on his quest and in battle.
Panzus is a very good supporter in the team. He is the squire of Quixote.
- Overall good stats
- Great support moves (NER, Special and Dark Protection, Stun and Possession Immunity)
- Good trait
- No AoE moves
- Nothing much to do when all allies are dead
- Yours The Blame, Mine The Shame / Nothing To Answer (Shame for 50 Earth dmg, 20s, 1-turn CD) / (Answer for 35 Magic dmg + Team Stun Immunity, 22s, no CD)
- For Everything Except Death (Team NER + Special Protection, 28s, 2-turn CD)
- Come For Wool, Go Back Shorn (Team Posession Immunity, 20s, no CD)
- Lucky Has Nothing To Worry (Worry for 40 Magic dmg + Dark Protection, 30s, no CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed / 2 Team Speed, 1 Strength
If you run him Nothing to Answer, (with the rest of the moves untouched), 3 team speed. Otherwise, if you run Yours The Blame, Mine The Shame instead of the above to have some attack (in case if you have one or no allies left) 2 team speed and 1 strength.
- Anyone who has access to PER, like Cybele, can remove Panzus' annoying protections.
- You can also kill his teammates first, as Panzus is bad on his own.