Part panda, part wizard. Behold – Pandalf! When the going gets tough Pandalf has a host of tricks and distractions up his sleeve. When not locked in combat, they love to conjure smoky spectres of legend!
Pandalf is the son of Zomdalf and one of the members of the Epic panda family, which doesn’t change the fact that he’s really, REALLY bad. He's arguably the worst Epic monster (along with his fellow reskinned brethrens, with the exception of Pandalfio) on Monster Legends for his awful skillpool and mediocre stats; making him worse than any breedable monsters, prior ones like Rhynex and Rabidex. Stick with any monster superior to him. Do NOT use him at all unless you have very few Epic or Nature monsters fighting off in Dungeons or Team Wars. (Get his Pure form instead)
- Great Speed
- Decent special (AoE 60 Magic dmg + Blind)
- Solid relic slots
- Mostly lowish stamina costs
- Garbage trait and stats overall
- Moderate cooldowns
- Horrid moveset
- Nearly useless without allies due to lack of negative effects and high-damaging moves
- Bad trait
- AoEs have very high stamina costs
Gandalf the Panda Wizard
- Leaf Choke (45 Nature dmg, 25s, 2 CD)
- Mass Haste (Team Haste, 26s, 2 CD)
- Quagmire / Prismatic Ray (30 Nature dmg + Slow, 25s, 1 CD) / (45 Magic dmg, 29s, 2 CD)
- Arcane Orb / Spores (AoE 25 Magic dmg, 37s, 2-turn CD) / (AoE 25 Nature dmg, 37s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Any Fire attackers can just put this Gandalf wannabe out of its misery. Examples are Burning Rogue and Callisto.
- Despite his outstanding speed, he can be easily denied due to his horrible trait. Examples include Bonnie Bark (which is also a Fire monster), Freeza, and Ledovech are recommended. Even if he somehow gets a turn before you, don't worry of it.
- Bash his teammates first before taking care of him, as he's useless on his own.
- He is Pure Pandalf now (which is ironically one of the best Corrupted monsters in the game)