Part panda, part wizard. Behold – Pandalf! When the going gets tough Pandalf has a host of tricks and distractions up his sleeve. When not locked in combat, they love to conjure smoky spectres of legend!
Pandalf is the son of Zomdalf and one of the members of the Epic panda family, which doesn’t change the fact that he’s crap. Do NOT use him at all unless you have very few epics. The only helpful Pros he has is the fact that he can breed two legendaries (see below). That, and his speed is the only saving grace from falling the same rank as Rabidex.
- Special sucks: AoE Blind
- Bad trait and life
- The only useful moves it has is the Team Haste (even then, this effect is useless at helping, at all) and extra turn move. Other than those moves, rest of the moves are worthless.
- Cooldowns on moves that shouldn't have it, at all.
- The new design for him isn't as good as the old one.
Recommended Moveset Edit
Gandalf the Panda Wizard Edit
- Leaf Choke (45 Nature dmg, 25s, 2-turn CD)
- Mass Haste / Fast Attack (Team Haste, 26s, 2-turn CD) and (20 Physical dmg + Self Extra Turn, 16s, 2-turn CD)
- Quagmire / Prismatic Ray (30 Nature dmg + Slow, 25s, 1-turn CD) and (45 Magic dmg, 29s, 2-turn CD)
- Arcane Orb / Spores (AoE 25 Magic dmg, 37s, 2-turn CD) and (AoE 25 Nature dmg, 37s, 2-turn CD)