When Ophiuchus went against the destiny that Apollo had decided in an ancient war, the gods were infuriated and they sent a snake to kill him. With great skill, Ophiuchus charmed the snake and turned it into his best weapon.
Ophiuchus is arguably one of the best epic monster in the game, justifying his placement in OP tier. His stats, compared to other Epics, are superb. His moveset is legendary. When compared to the Dragonian Beast, (a B tier Tank / Attacker) his strength is the same, his health is only slightly lower, and his speed is much higher. By combining him and an attacker, you get the amazing thing that is Ophiuchus.
- Poison and Bleed
- AoE MegaPossession, with 2-turn cooldown as a regular move
- Low cooldowns
- Okay stats
- Bad trait
- Has only ONE good move and it’s super predictable
- Average stamina cost
Recommended Moveset Edit
Kill them from the inside! Edit
- Delphi Guardian (AoE 25 Dark dmg + MegaPossesion , 33s, 2-turn CD)
- Serpens Caput (AoE 25 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 33s, 2-turn CD)
- Sky Viper (45 Nature dmg + Poison 26s, no CD)
- Oracle Protector (45 Dark dmg + Bleed, 26s, no CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed / 2 Speed 1 Life
This set is designed to disable monsters then wear them down with status effects. Delphi Guardian, the opening move, will possess monsters for 2 turns. This will cause them to damage each other and waste stamina. Then you can use Serpens Caput, which is an AoE attack that does moderate damage and inflicts nightmares. While the damage over time isn't amazing, it is still a good amount. Then you can use Sky Viper and Oracle Protector as you please until you can repeat Delphi Guardian.
- Any monsters with Possession immunity or Abomination trait could render his only denying skills useless.
- Due to his bad trait, he can be controlled by any monsters. Bonnie Bark would be a good counter him, seeing her elemental advantage against him, combined with her trait and speed stat, Ophi stands no chance against her.