When Ophiuchus went against the destiny that Apollo had decided in an ancient war, the gods were infuriated and they sent a snake to kill him. With great skill, Ophiuchus charmed the snake and turned it into his best weapon.
Role: Curser / Denier
Ophiuchus is arguably one of the best epic monsters in the game, justifying his placement in OP tier. His stats are great as a whole, which is also the case for his moveset. Despite being an Epic, he has one of the - if not the - best regular control move in the entire game (along with Cryotan).
- Nice stats overall
- Access to Poison and Bleed
- AoE Mega-Possession with 2 CD
- Low to no CDs
- Highest damage move is 45
- Well-known for his AoE Mega-Possession move, making him predictable
- Moderate stamina cost
- Bad trait
Recommended Moveset Edit
Kill them from the inside! Edit
- Delphi Guardian (AoE 25 Dark dmg + Mega Possesion, 33s, 2 CD)
- Serpens Caput (AoE 25 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 33s, 2 CD)
- Sky Viper (45 Nature dmg + Poison 26s, no CD)
- Oracle Protector (45 Dark dmg + Bleed, 26s, no CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed / 2 Speed; 1 Life
This set is designed to disable monsters then wear them down with status effects. Delphi Guardian, the opening move, will possess monsters for 2 turns. This will cause them to damage each other and waste stamina. Then you can use Serpens Caput, which is an AoE attack that does moderate damage and inflicts nightmares. While the damage over time isn't amazing, it is still a good amount. Then you can use Sky Viper and Oracle Protector as you please until you can repeat Delphi Guardian.
- Any monsters with Possession immunity or Abomination trait could render his only denying skills useless.
- Due to his bad trait, he can be controlled by any monsters. Bonnie Bark would be a good counter him, seeing her elemental advantage against him, combined with her trait and speed stat, Ophi stands no chance against her.