You’ve surely heard about cavemen, but have you heard about cavetrolls? Well, they existed, but most of them refused to look for shelter when the fire & ice ages came. This one was a little (not a lot) more intelligent and he thinks now is the right time to emerge from the cave again.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Neandertaler is a decent epic attacker who can stun and cleanse himself. He is basically a carbon copy of Sasquach except has water moves instead of nature moves. Other than that, and a 60 Damage 0 CD stun move, there is not that much that this monster can do that other monsters do better.
- Decent stats
- Best moves have no cooldowns!
- PER + Self NER move
- No AoE Moves
- Bad Trait
- Best damaging Water move is around 35
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
- Centrifugal Punch (35 Water dmg + Daze, 17s, 0 CD)
- Swallow Punch (35 Water dmg + PER + Self NER, 20s, 0 CD)
- Gigantopithicus Heir (61 Earth dmg + Stun, 17s, 0 CD)
- Lithosphere Souvenir / Rockorites (55 Earth dmg, 21s, 0 CD) / (60 Earth dmg, 31s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed