You’ve surely heard about cavemen, but have you heard about cavetrolls? Well, they existed, but most of them refused to look for shelter when the fire & ice ages came. This one was a little (not a lot) more intelligent and he thinks now is the right time to emerge from the cave again.
Neandertaler is a decent epic attacker who can stun and cleanse himself. He is basically a carbon copy of Sasquach except has water moves instead of nature moves. Other than that, and a 60 Damage 0 CD stun move, there is not that much that this monster can do that other monsters do better.
- Good power and speed
- 60 Damage + Stun w/ no CD
- Low stamina and cooldowns
- NER and PER
- Bad life
- Low water damaging attacks
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Centrifugal Punch (35 Water dmg + Daze w/ 17s, no CD)
- Swallow Punch (35 Water dmg + PER [enemy] + NER [self] w/ 20s, no CD)
- Gigantopithicus heir (60 Earth dmg + Stun w/ 17s, no CD)
- Lithosphere souvenir (55 Earth dmg w/ 21s, no CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Speed; 1 Life and 1 Strength