Nautilus-1 is the leader of a fleet of mechanical sea creatures deployed to protect the oceans against any possible menace. Watch out, fishermen!
Role: Attacker / Denier
Nautilus-1 is a great attacker with good deny moves. He is the first monster and only Epic in the game who can have until 3 extra turns in a regular skill.
- Good power and average life
- Good trait
- AoE Freeze
- 45 dmg + Daze with 0 CD
- Prey Becomes Hunter gives one extra-turn per enemy on the battlefield
- High cooldowns on best moves
- Haste is his only buff move
- Average speed
- Highest damaging move is 45
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Prey Becomes Hunter (AoE Metal Weakness + [up to...] 3 Extra-Turn [for each enemy alive], 28s, 3 CD)
- Glaciar Blast (AoE 35 Water dmg + Freeze, 35s, 4 CD)
- Pressure Strike (AoE 35 Metal dmg, 34s, 2 CD)
- Surface Strike / Immediate Response (Surface for 45 Metal dmg + Daze, 26s, no CD) / (Immediate for 40 Metal dmg + Metal Weakness + Self Haste, 29s, 2 CD)
Recommended runes: 1 Strength; 1 Stamina; 1 Speed / 3 Speed (Denial)
Apparently monsters with Anticipation will gain the same amount of turns as Nautilus-1, so watch out for that. Though I guess no one will have that problem since only Legendaries have Anticipation, and who would use an Epic against a Legendary? Except for Kaori, she handles herself well against most low-Rank Legendaries.