Nautilus-1 is the leader of a fleet of mechanical sea creatures deployed to protect the oceans against any possible menace. Watch out, fishermen!
Role: Attacker/Secondary Denier
Overview[edit | edit source]
Nautilus-1 is a great attacker with good deny moves. He is the first monster and only Epic in the game who can have until 3 extra turns in a regular skill.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good life and Trait
- AoE Freeze
- 45 dmg + Daze with 0 CD
- Prey Becomes Hunter is just insane
Cons[edit | edit source]
- High cooldowns and stamina costs on best moves
- Haste is his only positive effect
- Average speed and power
- Highest damaging move is 45
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
- Prey Becomes Hunter (AoE Metal Weakness + [up to...] 3 Extra-Turn [for each enemy alive], 28s, 3 CD)
- Glaciar Blast (AoE 35 Water dmg + Freeze, 35s, 4 CD)
- Pressure Strike (AoE 35 Metal dmg, 34s, 2 CD)
- Surface Strike / Immediate Response (Surface for 45 Metal dmg + Daze, 26s, 0 CD) / (Immediate for 40 Metal dmg + Metal Weakness + Self Haste, 29s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed (Denier); 2 Strength and Stamina, 1 Speed/Team Speed and Stamina (Attacker)
Recommended Relics: Oblation Trap, Delayer Trap; Frostbite's Amulet, Supercharged Amulet
Counters[edit | edit source]
Fun Facts[edit | edit source]
- Apparently monsters with Anticipation will gain the same amount of turns as Nautilus-1, so watch out for that.