Nautilus-1 is the leader of a fleet of mechanical sea creatures deployed to protect the oceans against any possible menace. Watch out, fishermen!
Role: Attacker/Secondary Denier
Nautilus-1 is an outstanding epic attacker who can utilize freeze as secondary denial. He can apply metal weakness to all enemies and immediately give up to 3 extra turns to himself, which can boost his damage output when using a metal move. His strongest single target move is also spammable.
- Good trait and life
- AoE Freeze
- Spammable 45 dmg + Daze move
- AoE Metal Weakness + up to 3 Extra Turns!
- Massive cooldowns
- High stamina costs
- Haste is his only buff
- Bad power and speed (though haste makes up for this)
- Low damage output
- Prey Becomes Hunter (AoE Metal Weakness + Self Extra Turn [for each enemy targeted], 28s, 3 CD)
- Glacier Blast (AoE 35 Water dmg + Freeze, 35s, 4 CD)
- Pressure Strike (AoE 35 Metal dmg, 34s, 2 CD)
- Surface Strike / Immediate Response (Surface for 45 Metal dmg + Daze, 26s, 0 CD) / (Immediate for 40 Metal dmg + Metal Weakness + Self Haste, 29s, 2 CD
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength and 1 (Mutant) Team Speed and Stamina; 3 Team Speed
Recommended Relics: Oblation Trap, Delayer Trap; Frostbite's Amulet, Supercharged Amulet