Ledovechs are epic creatures from the Mountains of the North. They're strong and as tough as frozen rocks. One Ledovech is enough to land an entire monster team in serious trouble.
Ledovech, the Mt. Everest-looking monster that should've the mountain trait. Gimmicks include Stun, Freeze, and high damaging moves.
- Holy god special (90 AoE Earth dmg + Stun + Freeze)
- Good stats
- Okay trait
- Has 2 deny skills as an attacker.
- Breedable, making him more accessible and easy to rank-up
- High damaging moves have a lot of cooldown
- Can be easily possessed and Stun
- Only one decent damage dealing AoE move, with such a high cooldown too!
- Only Freeze and Stun are his status effects
Recommended Movesets Edit
- Mass Onslaught (Onslaught for 50 Earth dmg + Stun, 30s, 2-turn CD)
- Sharpened Ground (45 AoE Earth dmg, 30s, 3 turn CD)
- Antarctic Wind (50 Water dmg + Freeze, 29s, 3-turn CD)
- Artic Wind / Frosted Rush (Wind for 40 Water dmg + Freeze, 30s, 1-turn CD) / (Rush for 40 Water dmg + Stun, 28s, 1-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength / 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Hard-hitting Thunder or Dark monsters like Postiguraf and Kaori are viable for this service. Especially, Kaori, since she has a decent amount of torture effects to chunk his life away.
- Stunners like Primigenius and Possesors like Ophiuchus and Teashire can make him stop attacking.
Fun Facts Edit
- Ledovec is Czech for "iceberg" or "glacier".