Ledovechs are epic creatures from the Mountains of the North. They're strong and as tough as frozen rocks. One Ledovech is enough to land an entire monster team in serious trouble.
Ledovech, the Mt. Everest-looking monster that should've the mountain trait. Gimmicks include Stun, Freeze, and high damaging moves.
- Holy god special (90 AoE Earth dmg + Stun + Freeze)
- Good stats
- Okay trait
- Has 2 deny skills as an attacker.
- High damaging moves have a lot of cooldown
- Easily be Possessed and Stun
- Only one decent damage dealing AoE move, with such a high cooldown too!
- Relies too much on freeze and stun
- Mass Onslaught / Frosted Rush (Onslaught for 50 Earth dmg + Stun, 30s, 2-turn CD) / (Rush for 40 Water dmg + Stun, 28s, 1-turn CD)
- Sharpened Ground (45 AoE Earth dmg, 30s, 3 turn CD)
- Antarctic Wind (50 Water dmg + Freeze, 29s, 3-turn CD)
- Artic Wind (40 Water dmg + Freeze, 30s, 1-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength / 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed