Koarim was eating bamboo after his workout, when he noticed something different: it didn’t taste right. He cracked the branch open and… it was poisoned with toxic residue! That day, Koarim swore he wouldn’t rest until he had destroyed the monsters behind this residue.
Koarim is a very Diverse Epic Attacker/Tank. He is the only Epic who can apply Taunt in a regular attack. He can Stun, Remove enemy team's shields, shield and Apply Taunt to himself. The only thing keeping him away from good ranks is his very annoying cooldowns on moves.
- Amazing stats
- Taunt, Stuns, and AoE Shield Removal (not in one move though)
- 50% Shield
- Great Special (65 AoE Nature Damage + Poison + Stun)
- Great Relic Slots (Armor / Shield)
- Decent Trait
- High cooldowns on best moves
- Vurnerable to PER and Tortures
- No damaging AoE moves
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Ode to a Koala Bear (65 Nature Dmg + Self Taunt, 29s, 4 CD)
- Microcorys Bulwark (55 Earth dmg + 50% Shield, 29s, 4 CD)
- I Hate Qantas (50 Nature dmg + AoE Shield Removal, 25s, 1 CD)
- Australian Stamp (45 Nature dmg + Stun, 26s, 1 CD)
This is the most standardized Koarim moveset. Use Ode to a Koala Bear to make your enemies redirect single attacks away from your allies. I Hate Qantas works the same way as Sir Francis Rock's Space Turbulence, except the damage is single target but shield removal is AoE. Microcorys Bulwark is there to give you a 50% shield in case you have low health. And finally, Australian Stamp is your only good denial move to stun an enemy.
Recommended Runes: 1 Life, 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 1 Life, 2 Team Speed; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Relics: Heavy Duty Armor; Brave Shield, Revitalizing Shield
- He's vurnerable to PER, so PER users like Musu or Cybele can get the job done to remove his Taunts and shields.
- He is very weak to Dark and Fire, so attackers like Burning Rogue and Pyrotech could put him in jeopardy when his Taunt is applied.
- He's also vurnerable to DoTs, so monsters like Skeel Trooper and Burning Rogue can apply various torture effects and defeat him easily.