Kaori was born into a family of admired samurai warriors, but her fate was marriage and homemaking. She had other personal plans, though. Using the elaborate armor of the samurai to conceal her gender, she attended samurai school to become the first female samurai.
Kaori is an extremely overpowered attacker. She has 4 extra-turn moves with low Stamina costs (highest being only 26s). She also has heavily damaging moves which also inflict Torture status effects. Those combined with her great trait and stats make her worthy of the OP rank. She can easily be seen as a border between Epics and Legendaries.
- Overall good stats (especially Power)
- Good trait
- Amazing self-buff moves
- 4 extra-turn moves
- AoE Sunburn + Bleed
- Low stamina costs
- High cooldowns on extra-turn moves
- Relics are useless to her role if not from the diamond category.
Recommended Movesets Edit
Attacker Set (Most Recommended)
- Be Water (Self-Damage Boost + Water Protection + Freeze Immunity + extra-turn, 26s, 3 CD)
- Deadly Haiku (35 AoE Light dmg + Sunburn + Bleed, 29s, 2 CD)
- Shikake Waza (45 Thunder dmg + self extra-turn, 16s, 4 CD)
- Fear No Dark / Star Killer / Whale Hunter (Fear for Self-Precision + Dark Protection + Possession Immunity + extra-turn, 26s, 3 CD) / (Star for 65 Light dmg + Sunburn, 26s, no CD) / (Whale for 60 Thunder dmg + Bleed, 26s, no CD)
Recommended Runes : 2 Strength 1 Speed / 1 Strength, 2 Speed / 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed / 3 Strength
This set is the most preferred to make use of Kaori's insane Attack stat. Be Water is basically Angry Xenophagus (Ixofex) or The Magnificent (Greedy Dragon) on steroids, and those two skills are owned by Legendaries - mainly used for the instant Damage Boost. Deadly Haiku has a unique AoE Sunburn + Bleed, which even most Light Legendaries don't have. Shikake Waza is an extra turn skill to deal raw damage. For the final skill, Fear No Dark can be used for making your attacks more accurate with Precision. But either Star Killer or Whale Hunter are usually more preferred for the sake of having a damaging move that has no cooldown. Star Killer is plain better than Whale Hunter due to having a higher power at 65 dmg and a more damaging Torture effect (Sunburn), though Whale Hunter is better against Water monsters due to being strong or unresisted.
- Renzuko Waza (Bleed + Sunburn + extra-turn, 13s, 3 CD)
- Star Killer (65 Light dmg + Sunburn, 26s, no CD)
- Whale Hunter (Whale for 60 Thunder dmg + Bleed, 26s, no CD)
- Deadly Haiku (35 Light dmg + AoE Sunburn + AoE Bleed, 29s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed / Team Speed
- Any denier that can outspeed her and Freeze. Possession won't work a lot as she would most likely choose one of her extra-turn skills and shrug the Possession off, not to mention her buff move, Fear No Dark. Nautilus-1 is a considerable choice (only if he is equipped with Speed runes as Kaori's base Speed is higher than him) As he can gain up to three turns by using a single skill AND use one of those turns to use his AoE Freeze skill while using the other two turns to hit Kaori with his Metal skills, dealing a load of damage (But beware of Be Water, as it can halve the damage Nautilus is dishing out against her and blocks his freeze). Any monster whose main gimmick is Stamina Drain such as Blob can really give Kaori a hard time.
- Anyone who can apply Torture effects is also good too. Sir Francis Rock is a very good choice as he can apply Quicksands, which drains 60% Health over the course of 4-turns, and can also hit very hard with his Earth and Metal-based attacks, which both deal extra damage to Kaori due to her elemental type being weak to Earth and Metal.