This monster is one of the most difficult to kill. He is not made of just normal rock, but much stronger electrified rock. He also uses shields to protect himself. Tough, very tough.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Great life stat
- Decent power
- Low Cooldowns
- Can breed a legendary (Trilops)
- Accessible and easy to rank up (Cells Dungeons)
- SLOWEST epic in the game
- Mediocre Special
- Bad trait
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
I Love You 3000![edit | edit source]
- Conductivity Test (60 Thunder dmg, 32s, 1 CD)
- Sparks on eye (40 Thunder Dmg + Blind, 18s, 0 CD)
- Geoshield (Team 40% Life Shield, 31s, 2 CD)
- Rock Slap / Lithosphere Sourvenir (Slap for 40 Earth dmg + Stun, 28s, 1 CD) and Sourvenir for 55 Earth dmg, 21s, no CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Life, 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed / 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed / 3 Team Speed
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Since he has a horrible trait and speed, a monster could just deny him before he could do much. Stunners including Avaast, Koarim, and Gridiron. Freezers including Coldberus (who is also a dark monster) and Freeza. Possessors including Bonnie Bark, Ophiuchus, and Teashire (all of which is in the element of Dark).
- Any Dark attackers can take care of him easily, despite his solid HP stat.