Originally, Inknatius was designed to print news and books. Its memory has stored all the information ever processed, giving it an extensive vocabulary and such an acid sense of humor that it will poison everyone around it.
Inknatius is a decent epic attacker thanks to its good stats, damage output and great trait. Its main gimmick includes Poison, Blind and Metal Weakness. The moves' stamina costs are based on how much damage the skill does, meaning Inknatius will run out of stamina quickly due to its good damage output.
- Overall great stats
- Amazing trait
- Loads of AoE moves
- Low cooldowns
- Absurd stamina costs
- Poison and Blind are its only effects
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Ninkja Shot (70 Dark dmg, 70s, 0 CD)
- Bombink (45 AoE Metal dmg, 45s, 0 CD)
- Ink Waterfall / Inktroduction (AoE 30 Metal dmg + 50% chance of Blind + Poison, 30s, 2 CD) / (50 Metal dmg + Poison, 50s, 1 CD)
- Dark Storm (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Blind, 35s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 (at least Lvl 5) Stamina; 3 (Mutant) Strength and Stamina
Recommended Allies Edit
- Since Inknatius has a load of high damaging Metal-based AoE moves and the inability to buff itself due to its trait, anyone who can apply Metal Weakness or Dark Weakness (especially AoE) can amplify Inknatius' damage output. Examples include Eburwin, Postiguraf, and Nemestriborg.
- Any monster that can apply Artifact Hater to an ally, like Ingenica (who can also Disable its trait) can destroy this fancy ink machine.
- Stamina Drainers can make it stop using most of, if not all, his dangerous moves. Examples include Soulfagous and Wisteria (who are both Magic monsters) are strongly recommended.