This metal and amethyst golem was created 1000 years ago and was able to destroy entire towns. Now that the Metal element has burst into Monster Legends, this beast has awoken and acquired cutting-edge technology.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Hyperion is an ok Metal Epic, but not recommended for the current meta.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good stats
- Good trait
- Can breed a legendary (Worker Hulk)
- Can support its team through shields
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Abysmal Special
- Very high cooldowns
- Lacks AoE moves, with the exception of 50% Chance AoE effects
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
- EM Shelter (Team 30% Life Shield, 27s, 3 CD)
- Mega Saw (35 Metal dmg + 50% AoE Metal Weakness, 33s, 2 CD)
- Blistering Beam (Blistering for 35 Thunder dmg + 50% AoE Burn, 33s, 3 CD)
- Ultra Saw (60 Metal dmg, 27s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Any Earth and Magic monsters can pretty much take care of him.