They call Horus "The Distant One" because he could fly away and disappear for whole decades; but in times of trouble, he can sense the despair of his fellow citizens' from afar and he comes to help them.
- Good stats
- Low cooldowns and stamina costs
- Bad special
- Trait could be better
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Gizah Workforce (30 AoE Dark dmg + Damage Reduction, 29s, 2 turn CD)
- Too much energy (45 Magic dmg + 20% Stamina removal, 26s, 0 CD)
- Scratch on Wounds (50 Dark damage 21s, 0 CD)
- Funny Mushrooms (35 Magic damage + Stun 19s, 1 CD
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.