Hippierion was Ingenica's final project at Monster School. She had meant to create a warrior, but something went wrong with the circuits at the last minute, and she didn't have time to fix them before her deadline. Hippierion turned out to have impressive skills but a chill attitude.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Hippierion is an interesting support monster to say the least. He can support his teammates by healing them and filling their stamina full. He can also inflict negative effects such as debuffs and a unique form of denial: Total Damage Reduction, which can prevent attackers from doing their job. However, monsters affected by it can still get a turn and inflict status effects or remove positive or negative statuses (much like Phantom/Space-Time immune only to damage except its a negative status effect), so his teammates can still be denied, debuffed, etc.
- Great speed
- Skills cost very, very little stamina
- Amazing trait and special
- Tons of health and stamina regen moves
- Great debuffs (Blind, Daze, Total Damage Reduction)
- Lots of AoE moves
- Average Health
- Decent power stat, but no damaging moves
- Will be a sitting duck once teammates are dead
- Some skills heal the enemy team (although this can be countered if they're affected by Negate Healing/ Reverse Healing)
- High cooldowns
- Bad Relic Slots for a support (Armor / Armor)
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
Namaste (Full Support)[edit | edit source]
- Peace Pipe (AoE Blind + Daze, 17s, 1 CD)
- Deep Rest (Ally 50% Heal + 100% Stamina Regen, 8s, 4 CD)
- Relaxing Smoke (AoE Total Damage Reduction, 8s, 4 CD)
- Needed Rest (Ally 20% heal + 40% stamina regen, 14s, 2 CD)
Since he's an artifact, he can only be denied by CDA (which no monster in the epic have) and Stamina drain. Use Peace Pipe first, which is basically Saika's Bake Eyes except without the sunburn effect, to decrease your enemies' accuracy. It also has a low cooldown so you can spam it again and again. Then use Relaxing Smoke, to suppress the enemies' damage output entirely for a turn. Your support moves is Deep Rest, which instanly heals an ally by 50% and regain their stamina by 100%, and Needed Rest, much like the aforementioned support move but with lower benefits, but a low cooldown.
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
Live, Love, Laugh (Curser/Damage Denier)[edit | edit source]
- Passive Resistance (AoE Total Damage Reduction + 25% heal, 20s, 0 CD)
- Deep Rest
- Pacific Resistance (AoE Total Damage Reduction + 30% heal, 14s, 2 CD)
- Peace Pipe
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
This is a bit of a gimmicky set. Use this only if you have Negate/Reverse Healing monsters. Reverse Healing is especially great since he can deal damage and deny the enemy at the same time. Passive Resistance and Pacific Resistance (when Reverse Healing is applied) drains 25% and 30% of total life to all enemies, respectively.
Recommended Relics: Heavy Duty Armor, Armor of Duty
Recommended Allies[edit | edit source]
- Since some of his skills can also heal the enemy team, any monsters with access to Reverse Healing, like Dr. Marihelson and Yedra or Negate Healing like Cybele and Semargl are strongly recommended to pair him up. Dr. Marihelson is great since he can also apply Double Healing to his allies and enemies so Hippierion can deal more damage.
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Good attackers can take him out due to his life. Control and Curser monsters are useless against him, as he is an Artifact. Burning Rogue would be good to do this job.
- If he has an ally on his side that can apply Negate/Reverse Healing, its best to have an NER monster to counter such. Examples include Lepu, Esthirel, and Bonnie Bark can make his moves useless.