Herr Kommissar has been commanding battalions for years. Thanks to his experience, he was developed an ability to detect cowards in his unit and he uses this to make sure no one escapes. If violence is needed to keep everyone in line, so be it.
Herr Kommissar is a good Dark Support. He has one problem. He harms his allies a lot. He has a AoE 2x damage and Ignite. He has a 60 Dark Damage, but it has AoE Nightmares [allies]. He can give extra turns to allies, there is 50% stamina removal from that ally. Overall, he is a decent support monster. But please, if you want to use him, use another support that can heal and remove negative effects. Do not use him as your main support.
- Good Power and Speed stat
- He can turn transfer, increase damage, restore stamina, and make all allies immune to Possession.
- Very good relic slots
- Special gives 3 extra turns to himself
- Low stamina costs - Highest is only 19 stamina!
- Cooldowns can be annoying
- All support skills have recoils
- Bad life
Recommended Moveset: Edit
- For The General! (AoE 2x Damage + Ignite w/ 18s, 3-turn CD)
- Exhaustion Charge (Extra turn + 50% stamina removal [ally] w/ 16s, 3-turn CD)
- Inspiring Sacrifice (100% stamina removal [self] + gain 100% stamina [ally] w/ 17s, 1-turn CD)
- Endless Loyalty (AoE Possession Immunity + extra turn w/ 19s, 2-turn CD)