Herr Kommissar has been commanding battalions for years. Thanks to his experience, he was developed an ability to detect cowards in his unit and he uses this to make sure no one escapes. If violence is needed to keep everyone in line, so be it.
Herr Kommissar supports his team mainly by increasing their damage output. However, most of his support moves have negative side effects for his allies, and even himself. He is overally a decent support monster, but it is better to have another monster with support moves, mainly NER.
- Good speed and power
- Good trait
- Team Possession immunity + Self-Extra Turn
- Good relic slots
- Special gives 3 extra turns to himself
- Low stamina costs
- Has high-damaging moves, coupled with his decent power stat, despite being a support
- Moderate cooldowns
- All of his support skills, except one, have recoils
- Mediocre life
- No NER, so his support skills are vulnerable to some negative status effects, such as Nanovirus
Recommended Moveset Edit
Loyalty to the state! (Full Support) Edit
- For The General! (Team Double Damage + Ignite, 18s, 3-turn CD)
- Exhaustion Charge (Ally Extra turn + 50% stamina drain, 16s, 3-turn CD)
- Inspiring Sacrifice (Self 100% Stamina drain + Ally 100% stamina regeneration, 17s, 1-turn CD)
- Endless Loyalty (Team Possession and Corruption Immunity + Self Extra-turn, 19s, 2-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Horrible Punishment / Rival Purge (60 Dark dmg + Team Nightmares, 17s, 3-Turn CD) / (Purge for 40 Dark dmg, 17s, 2-Turn CD)
- Punish Unloyalists / Any moves on Loyalty to the state! skillset (Unloyalists for 30 Fire dmg, 19s, 1-Turn CD)
- Any moves on Loyalty to the state! skillset
This moveset caters for whoever wants to use him as a semi-attacker and use his Power stat as an advantage. Horrible Punishment will deal heavy dark damage to an enemy, especially Earth monsters, but will give your team nightmares. Otherwise, use Rival Purge, with 20 dmg output less, but a 1-Turn lower CD, if you want a high damaging move with no recoils. Punish Unloyalists dish out moderate fire damage to Nature monsters. If that's too trashy for you, you can also opt to choose moves in the above skillset.
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 1 Team Strength, 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed; any 3 Team Runes of your choice
- PER users, like Musu, can wash away all of Kommissar's status effects he applied on his team.