The body of this mercenary has mutated several times over the years due to continuous exposure to radiation. Growler is a well-known menace in the deserted wastelands, where he feeds on unexpected travelers.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Growler is a great Denier/Attacker who has access to a variety of status effects, mainly Nightmares and Stun. He has all around great stats, and has earned his place on S- Rank.
- Nice stats on the whole
- Good trait
- Access to Mega-Possession
- AoE Dark Weakness
- Self-20% Shield after damage
- Moderately-low stamina costs
- Moderately-high cooldown on best moves
- 4-Slot Syndrome
- No Earth-based AoE moves, so he'll be walled by Earth Monsters
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
Half-Life 3[edit | edit source]
- Toxic Mirage / Wasteland Toxins (Toxin for 25 AoE Dark dmg + 50% Nightmares + 50% Daze, 33s, 2-turn CD) / (Wasteland for AoE Dark Weakness, 24s, 1-turn CD)
- Mutant Rage (40 AoE Dark dmg, 34s, 3-turn CD)
- Brain Hemorrahge (40 Dark dmg + MegaPossession, 26s, 3-turn CD)
- Raging Ambush (50 Earth dmg + Stun, 26s, 2-turn CD)
Here is a standard Growler moveset. You may want your denier to go first, so 2 Strength 1 Team Speed. To fully use his capability as an attacker, 3 Strength. Use Wasteland Toxin first to amplify your damage output. Then use Mutant Rage after. Brain Hemorrhage is there to damage and Possess a key monster in the enemy team. Raging Ambush can stun an ememy.
- Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed / 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed / 3 Strength ===