You may think that, with his cool design, that Griffex is a decent Epic monster. Well, you're wrong. Griffex's stats are already bad enough (Crappy power and pathetic life). Worse, his attacks are mediocre too. One of his only good points is the fact that he can be used to breed a Legendary monster.
- Great speed
- Can breed a legendary (Exo Skeel)
- Low cooldowns
- life is so horrible (lowest of any Epic), no words can describe it.
- Bad trait and Power
- Only inflicts Blind (Excluding Special)
- High stamina costs for AoE moves
- Low damage output
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Bright Claws ( 50 Nature Dmg + Blind, 20s, no 1CD)
- Leaf Cyclone ( 60 Nature dmg, 21s, 2-turn CD)
- Storm Rider ( 40 AoE Thunder dmg, 40s, 2-turn CD)
- Stormcaller ( 25 AoE Thunder dmg, 35s, 2-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Power/ 2 Power, 1 Speed