You may think that, with his cool design, that Griffex is a decent Epic monster. Well, you're wrong. Griffex's stats are already bad enough (Crappy power and pathetic life). Worse, his attacks are mediocre too. One of his only good points is the fact that he can be used to breed two Legendaries monsters.
- Amazing speed stat!
- Can breed two legendaries (Exo Skeel & Ukuduma)
- Low cooldowns
- Very, very awful Life! (Lowest of any epocs)
- Horrible trait and power stay
- Only inflicts Blind and Slow (Excluding Special)
- High stamina costs for AoE moves
- Low damage output
Recommended Moveset Edit
Griffex Stormbringer Edit
- Bright Claws (50 Nature Dmg + Blind, 20s, 1-turn CD)
- Leaf Cyclone (60 Nature dmg, 21s, 2-turn CD)
- Storm Rider (40 AoE Thunder dmg, 40s, 2-turn CD)
- Stormcaller (25 AoE Thunder dmg, 35s, 2-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Power/ 2 Power, 1 Speed