Gridiron is Dan Felino's nemesis. While Dan is light and agile, Gridiron is heavy and ruthless on the field. Fair play is not his thing.
Being an Epic Earth-Metal monster, Gridiron is not only Dan Felino's rival, but has been made to specifically counter him as well, with better stats and double the elemental advantage and rarity. However, that's not all he has. He also has access to Metal Weakness, Stun, Shields, and Damage Boosts.
- Great trait
- Good Stats overall, especially its tanky life
- Has Self-buff moves (Self-shield and Damage Boost)
- Can breed a legendary (Trilops)
- His single moves has no, if not little, cooldowns
- Few status effects, so he'll rely his output on raw damage.
- No Earth-based AoE moves, only singles.
- His only good AoE move has high cooldowns
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Sweep Pass (45 Metal dmg + Metal Weakness, 27s, no CD)
- Playside Tackle (45 Metal dmg + Stun, 28s, no CD)
- Pass Right Fake (AoE 40 Metal dmg, 32s, 3-turn CD)
- Left Bootleg / Pass Left Tackle (Bootleg for 45 Earth dmg + Damage Boost, 28s, no CD) / (Left for 55 Earth dmg, 28s, 1-turn CD)