Cursed to become stone when the sun rises, Greygoyle has learned to become a rock at will, making him a very "hard" opponent.
Role: Curser/Attacker Edit
Despite being classified as a “Curser” by the game, he's also an attacker, and a fast one to say the least, despite being one of the oldest epic monsters.
- Fastest Epic in the game!
- Okay status effects and Power stat
- Has a lot of regeneration moves
- Decent special
- Low stamina costs on regeneration moves
- Low to no Cooldowns on majority of skills
- Crappy life stat
- Trait could be better
- Shield breaker and Negate Healing ruins him
- No AoE moves
- Few Dark-type moves
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Holy Statue / Statue Form (Holy for Self NER + Regeneration, 16s, 3-Turn CD) / (Form for Self 30% Shield + Regeneration, 15s, 1-turn CD)
- Grotesque Shape / Rock Claw (Shape for 20 Dark dmg + Self 30% Shield, 15s, 1-Turn CD) / (Claw for 45 Earth dmg + Daze, 26s, no CD)
- Stone Claw (50 Earth dmg + Stun, 25s, 1-turn CD)
- Roof Watcher (45 Earth dmg + Damage Reduction, 30s, no CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Life / 1 Strength, 1 Speed, 1 Life / 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed, 1 Life Edit
- Negate Healing monsters, like Cybele and Semargl, can counter his self-healing moves.
- Shield breaker monsters, like Sir Francis Rock, can prevent Greygoyle from shielding himself.
- Hard-hitting Light attackers, like Kaori, can take him out easily due to his pathetic life stat.
- Having a majority of Earth-based moves, he can be walled by Earth Taunt monsters, like Koarim and Koralle Brutalis.
- He can be easily denied as well due to his trait.