Cursed to become stone when the sun rises, Greygoyle has learned to become a rock at will, making him a very "hard" opponent.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Despite being classified as a “Curser” by the game, he's also an attacker, and a fast one to say the least, despite being one of the oldest epic monsters.
His most noticeable positive is that his speed is extremely high. It makes him the fastest Epic monster in the game and can outspeed any monster to his rarity excluding runes.
His drawbacks are his other stats; his life is AWFUL and power stat is mediocre at best. It makes it comical that he got a plethora of self-Regeneration and Shield skills when his life stat is so poor. He lacks any AoE skills and ones that apply Negative Effects that really hurt him too.
- Insane speed! (Fastest Epic monster in the game)
- Vaeious status effects
- Has a lot of self regeneration skills
- Little to no Cooldowns on majority of its skills
- Awful Life stat
- No AoE moves
- Mediocre Power and Trait
- Shield breaker and Negate Healing ruins him
- Low damaging moves
Recommended Skillset[edit | edit source]
- Holy Statue / Statue Form (Holy for Self NER + Regeneration, 16s, 3 CD) / (Form for Self 30% Shield + Regeneration, 15s, 1 CD)
- Grotesque Shape / Rock Claw (Shape for 20 Dark dmg + Self 30% Shield, 15s, 1 CD) / (Claw for 45 Earth dmg + Daze, 26s, 0 CD)
- Stone Claw (50 Earth dmg + Stun, 25s, 1 CD)
- Roof Watcher (45 Earth dmg + Damage Reduction, 30s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Negate Healing monsters, like Cybele and Semargl, can counter his self-healing moves.
- Shield breaker monsters, like Sir Francis Rock, can prevent Greygoyle from shielding himself.
- Hard-hitting Light attackers, like Kaori, can take him out easily due to his pathetic life stat.
- Having a majority of Earth-based moves, he can be walled by Earth monsters, like Koarim and Koralle Brutalis.
- He can be easily denied as well due to his atrocious trait.