Furhems are creatures from the north. They are vegetarian and during the winter they only eat cold flowers. They are very peaceful and usually help farmers out in the fields, but their incredible strength can be very dangerous if provoked.
Furhem (the snowy mountain yak) is a great Epic to have in your team. Unfortunately, he is everything but original and has almost exactly the same moves as Ledovech - but he isn't breedable.
- Overall great stats
- Has support moves
- Good Special - 55 AoE Water Damage + AoE Freeze + all allies gain 20% shield
- Good Trait and Stats
- Best moves have some cooldowns
- Has only one AoE move
- Furrrthem Block (45 Earth dmg + Stun + Random Negative Effect, 29s, 2-turn CD)
- Chilllblain (50 Water dmg + Freeze, 26s, no CD)
- Scourrr (30 AoE Earth dmg +Team NER, 33s, 3-turn CD)
- Prrrrotect (30 AoE Water dmg + Team 30% Shield w/ 36s, 3-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Team Life; 2 Team Speed / 3 Team Life / 3 Team Speed