Furhems are creatures from the north. They are vegetarian and during the winter they only eat cold flowers. They are very peaceful and usually help farmers out in the fields, but their incredible strength can be very dangerous if provoked.
Furhem is a great Epic to have in your team. He can be used as a support and an attacker.
- Overall nice stats
- Good trait
- 50 dmg + Freeze with 0 CD
- Access to Stun + Random Negative Effect
- Access to Team NER and 30% Shield (on different moves)
- Good Special - 55 AoE Water Damage + AoE Freeze + Team 20% Shield
- Best moves have moderate cooldowns
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Furrrthem Block (45 Earth dmg + Stun + Random Negative Effect, 29s, 2-turn CD)
- Chilllblain (50 Water dmg + Freeze, 26s, no CD)
- Scourrr (30 AoE Earth dmg +Team NER, 33s, 3-turn CD)
- Prrrrotect (30 AoE Water dmg + Team 30% Shield w/ 36s, 3-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Team Life; 2 Team Speed / 3 Team Life / 3 Team Speed