A cruel and dark monstrosity raised from the depths of the darkest waters in the land. The Fliploch has an appetite for pain and despair; these creatures are built for battle.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Fliploch is a powerful mixture of attacker and curser.
It packs the great strenght stat, but completely opposite for its poor speed and life stats. It can be subjected by high-tier deniers concerning its disappointing trait., and many Thunder attackers can receive turns first and take few punches to defeat Fliploch. This old school breedable monster can be a decent teammate for any beginners playing the game.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good strength
- Can inflict Blind, Slow, and PER
- Can breed two legendaries (Blob and Will "Razor Face")
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Bad trait
- Awful life
- Bad speed
- High cooldowns and stamina costs
- Mostly low damage output
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
- Darkness (AoE 25 Dark dmg + Blind, 40s, 1 CD)
- Cleaning Whirlpool (AoE 20 Water dmg + PER, 37s, 2 CD)
- Storm (60 Water dmg, 39s, 2 CD)
- Life Steal (40 Dark dmg + Lifesteal, 30s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed, 3 Team Strength