Erpham is a very strange monster to say the least, who is mostly just a healer and can be useful. But it's outclassed by other healers.
Ah, Erpham. For the early days, Erpham was a decent supporter and still is a decent supporter in these days. He has lots of support moves, such as a 70% stamina recharge, 40% Life Heal, etc. But he is outclassed by other healers.
- Stamina recharge
- 40% heal move with no cooldown
- Low stamina costs
- Can breed legendaries(Goldfield, Laomu & Clivia)
- HORRIBLE Power
- Only one good damaging move
- Bad trait
Recommended moveset Edit
- Channelling (+70% stamina [ally] w/ 14s, 2-turn CD)
- Treatment (40% heal w/ 15s, no CD)
- Nature Transfer (30% Heal + 50% Stamina [ally] w/ 18s, 2-turn CD)
- Mana Leak (25% Stamina Removal w/ 14s, 2-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: Any 3 Team