He has always prefered the rebels; they fight for a cause and not for an order. He’s not a warrior, but his knowledge of nature and magic makes him an excellent companion that will never let you down!
Ah, Erpham. For the early days, Erpham was a decent supporter and still is a decent supporter in these days. He has lots of support moves, such as a 70% stamina recharge, 40% Life Heal, etc. But he is outclassed by other healers.
- Great speed
- Great support moves
- Low stamina costs and cooldowns
- Can breed 3 legendaries(Goldfield, Laomu & Clivia)
- Only one good damaging move
- Trait could be better
- Useless if teammates are dead
Recommended moveset Edit
- Channelling (Ally 70% stamina, 14s, 2-turn CD)
- Treatment (40% heal, 15s, no CD)
- Nature Transfer (Ally 30% Heal + 50% Stamina, 18s, 2-turn CD)
- Mana Leak (25% Stamina Removal, 14s, 2-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed