A single drop is almost insignificant. But thousands falling one after one, can form a mountain. This monster can manipulate the drops to hurt his enemies or use the healthy properties of the water for the advantage of his team.
Role: Support/Secondary Attacker
A Water Monster with good support skills. He can be used to breed Lord of Atlantis (combined with Razfeesh). He's a decent support and has attacking moves too.
- Good stats
- Special is amazing (120 water dmg)
- Can breed 3 legendaries (Blob, Lord of Atlantis, and Goldfield)
- Little to no cooldowns and Low stamina costs
- Bad power stats for an attacker (but mainly, he's a support)
- No AoE moves
- Can only NER and Instant heal
- Bad trait
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Spring Rain (Team 35% Heal, 16s, 1-turn CD)
- Disenchanted River (Team NER + 20% Heal, 16s, 1-turn CD)
- Painful Stream (60 Water dmg, 39s, no CD)
- Ice Cube / Imaginary Friend (Cube for 50 Water dmg, 18s, 0-turn CD) / (Friend for 30 Magic dmg + 20% Stamina Drain, 16s, no CD)