Slow but steady, this elder fighter has learned to maximize his movements. Knowing what to do before having to do it is a great advantage. He hates anchovies.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Donaturtle is an old Epic monster, but he is still good and well in the meta for beginners. He is a versatile monster that has great support moves along with some decent attack moves. Also, all of his moves (with 2 exceptions) have no cooldown! So you can just keep using his great moves over and over and over. His main gimmicks include Supporting, PER, and Stamina drain.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Good trait and life
- All of his moves, with 2 exceptions, have no cooldown! And the 2 exception moves have only 1 CD!
- Great variety of status effects
- Stamina Drain
- Nice damage output. His special does 90 dmg.
- Low stamina costs
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Power is nice, but not great
- No AoE moves. Not even his special is AoE
- Bad speed. But I mean, hey, at least he's steady.
Recommended Moveset[edit | edit source]
Anchovy Hater[edit | edit source]
- Rokushabuko (60 Nature dmg w/ 20s, 0 CD)
- Focus Master (Double Dmg + Stamina Regeneration to one ally w/ 20s, 0 CD)
- Immaculate Cane (45 Water dmg + PER + Stamina Leak w/ 20s, 0 CD)
- Protection Pro (Shield + Regeneration to one ally w/ 17s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed