When she was little, Cybele was caught in the middle of a big war in her home forest, so she learned how to make use of everything Nature offered to survive. She became so integrated in Nature that magical vegetation now grows inside of her, healing her whenever she needs it.
Cybele is probably the best (Epic) supporter in the game.
- Good stats and trait overall
- Great Support moves!
- AoE PER
- Team Poison, Bleed, Burn, and Nightmares immunity in one move with no cooldowns too!
- Can inflict Poison, Bleed, and Negate Healing (which she, along with Semargl, only can inflict in the Epic category) to counter enemy support's healing
- Mostly low cooldowns
- Special could be better
- High stamina costs
- No NER despite being a support
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Tilt Balance (AoE 30 Nature dmg + PER, 33s, 1-turn CD)
- Forbidden Rest (AoE 45 Earth dmg + Negate Healing, 35s, 2-turn CD)
- Team Roots (Team Regeneration + Stun Immunity, 28s, 2-turn CD)
- Spread Illness / Cybele Protects (Illness for 65 Nature dmg + Poison, 29s, 1-turn CD) / (Protects for Team Poison Immunity + Bleed Immunity + Burn Immunity + Nightmares Immunity, 36s, no CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed