Hard to pronounce, harder to kill. The almighty Great Old One is awoken. The worst nightmares of all the inhabitants of the New Kingdoms have come true. Iä iä Cthulhu fhtagn.
Cthulhu is overally a great curser. Despite that, due to some circumstances, he's still cut short to higher ranks.
- Good power and average life
- Good trait
- 35% Heal + Life Regen + Stamina Regen
- AoE Blind + Major Damage Reduction
- Self-NER with 1 CD
- Average speed
- No damage-dealing AoE move
- Can apply Possession to one enemy, but only with 50% chances
- Moderate cooldowns
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Great old claw (50 Dark dmg + 50% Possession w/ 32s, 2 turn CD)
- Cthulhu Seeds (50 Water dmg + Blind + Dmg reduction all enemies w/ 30s, 2 turn CD)
- Cthulhu Fhta'gn (Self Heal 35% + Health Regen + Stamina Regen, 25s, 3-turn CD)
- Stelar Seeds (40 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 27s, 1-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Speed, 1 Life
- His ultimate counter is Kaori. She can apply Fear No Dark (Immunity to Possession + Dark Protection + Precision + Extra Turn), so Cthulhu's plethora of effects will be almost useless against her, and has damage dealing moves and status effects especially against his elemental type, being weak to Light and Thunder.
- NER monsters can make his infliction of status effects less effective.