Callisto is one of the most ferocious soldiers in Layth's army. He likes being in the front line, with only his shield standing between him and the enemy.
He's an okay Earth-Fire epic, to say the least.
- Good Power and Speed stats
- High-Damaging moves
- Okay special
- Bad health and trait
- High cooldowns
- No Earth-based AoE moves.
Recommended Moveset Edit
Hostes Ad Pulverem Ferire Edit
- Veritas Aequitas (40 Earth dmg + Stun, 26s, 3-turn CD)
- Deo Volente (50 Fire dmg, 26s, no CD)
- Hic Et Nunc / Tabula Rasa (Hic for 45 Earth dmg + Daze, 26s, 3-turn CD) / (Tabula for 30 AoE Fire dmg, 29s, no CD)
- Ave, Imperator! (35 AoE Fire dmg + Burn, 35s, 2-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength / 2 Strength, 1 Speed / 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Any Earth taunt monster can absorb Callisto's single-target Earth moves, like Koarim.
Fun Facts Edit
- His skills' names came from Latin phrases and when traslated to English means as follows:
- Deus Ex Machina - god from the machine
- Sic Infit - thus begins
- Hoc Est Bellum - this is war
- Lux Sit - let there be light
- Ad Libitum - the full phrase "ad lib" or at one's pleasure
- Tabula Rasa - blank slate
- Morituri te Salutant - those who are about to die salute you
- Veritas Aequitas - truth and justice
- Ultima Ratio - final thought
- Deo Volente - God willing
- Hic Et Nunc - here and now
- Ave, Imperator! - hail, emperor!